What is the name of Avensong's community management company?
Our property community association management company is Homeside Properties, Inc., (HPI) located at 2555 Westside Parkway, Suite 600, Alpharetta, GA 30004. The general office phone number is 678.297.9566.
Our Community Association Manager (CAM) is Stephen Jones. He can be contacted via email at SJones@homesideproperties.com. Roxanne Sanderson is our Assistant CAM and she can be contacted via email at email@example.com.
What is the amount of the yearly assessments and when are they due?
The amount of dues you will pay depends on the section of the neighborhood in which you live.
Please contact our Community Association Manager (CAM) Stephen Jones
. He can confirm which set of dues you need to pay and for the current year.
Late fees and interest penalties for 2019 HOA dues are charged 30 days after due date .
Please note: Beginning January 1, 2020, HOA dues will be considered LATE if they are not PROCESSED (received and posted to the homeowner account) by the 15th of the month they are due and late fees &interest penalties will be charged to the homeowner account on the 16th of that month.
New homeowners can register to access to their HPI account by clicking HERE
or the "Manage Your HPI Account" tab to the left.
- If you live in the Carriage section, you only pay the Avensong "Master" dues which are payable twice a year on January 1 and April 1.
- If you live in Avencroft you pay the "Master" dues PLUS Avencroft HOA dues. In addition to the "Master" dues schedule, Avencroft HOA dues are payable quarterly (January 1, April 1, July 1, October 1).
- If you live in the Village you pay the "Master" dues PLUS Village HOA dues. In addition to the "Master" dues schedule, Village HOA dues are payable semi-annually (January 1, July 1)
We've paid our dues. Now how do we get into the pool and tennis courts?
Avensong utilizes a magnetic card reader system for amenity access. Each homeowner in good standing is entitled to one amenity card. If you have not been issued an amenity card, please contact Roxanne Sanderson
at HPI. She is our Assistant CAM and she can emailed directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you have lost the one you were previously issued, a replacement fee will apply.
I want to reserve a tennis court. How do I do that?
How to Reserve a Court
Avensong has partnered with ReserveMyCourt.com
to handle court reservations over the internet. To reserve a court, you must set up an account
. If you already have an account and need to reserve a court, click here
Currently there is an issue with the Avensong ReserveMyCourt account. The HOA and management company are working to resolve this. We would ask that for the time being, our residents and their guests be respectful of each other and if someone needs a court at a specific time to please place a politely worded note (including the court number, time and date) on the tennis court gates. Please remember to remove this note when you arrive at the court for your match.
Who do I call in case of emergency?
- For police, fire, and medical emergencies or to report suspicious activity, please call 9-1-1. You will need to say "City of Milton" to the operator so your call is properly dispatched.
- For non-emergency police or fire matters, please call 404.730.7911.
- To reach the City of Milton's Public Safety Administrative offices, please call 678.242.2570.
- For Avensong facilities-related issues (water leaks, power issues, etc.), please call Homeside Properties, Inc. at 678.297.9566 and follow the prompts. For after hours emergencies please call 678-297-9566, Extension 2.
A street light on my street is not working. To whom do I report this?
Inoperable street lights should be reported to Sawnee EMC. Sawnee's phone numbers are 770.887.2363 or 800.635.9131. You will need to have the pole number handy or closest street address when you call. The pole number can be found on the front of the pole.
You can also utilize Sawnee EMC outage reporting website at www.sawnee.com/report-outage
. If you do not have a pole number, you can use the map to pinpoint the location of the pole.
Which power company services Avensong?
Which water company services Avensong?
For water and sewer issues or to apply for new service, please contact Fulton County Finance Department at 404.730.6830.