Login | Register

  • A street light on my street is not working. To whom do I report this?
    Inoperable street lights should be reported to Sawnee EMC.  Sawnee's phone numbers are 770.887.2363 or 800.635.9131.  Be sure to have the pole number handy when you call.  The pole number can be found on the front of the pole.
  • We've paid our dues. Now how do we get into the pool and tennis courts?
    Avensong utilizes a magnetic card reader system for amenity access.  Each homeowner in good standing is entitled to one amenity card.  If you have not been issued an amenity card, please contact our property manager Tonya Cooke. If you have lost the one you were previously issued, a replacement fee may apply.
  • What is the amount of the yearly assessments and when are they due?
    It depends on the section of the neighborhood in which you live. For 2015: The Carriage pays only master dues which are $500/yr (payable semiannually on January 1 and April 1). Avencroft is $768/yr (payable quarterly on January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1), plus master dues of $500/yr (payable semiannually on January 1 and April 1). The Village is $515/yr for front yard landscaping (paid semiannually on January 1 and July 1), plus master dues of $500/yr (paid semiannually on January 1 and April 1). Late fees and interest are charged 30 days after due date. Click here to pay your dues.
  • What is the name of Avensong's property management company?

    Our property management company is FirstService Residential located at 3400 Peachtree Road Ne Suite 1700, Atlanta, GA 30326. Our property manager is Tonya Cooke. Voice  678.551.7611 | Fax  770.521.2146 | Email Tonya

  • Which power company services Avensong?
    Sawnee EMC is the power company that services Avensong.  Sawnee's phone numbers are 770.887.2363 or 800.635.9131.  Apply on-line for new service.
  • Which water company services Avensong?
    For water and sewer issues or to apply for new service, please contact Fulton County Finance Department at 404.730.6830.
  • Who do I call in case of emergency?
    • For police, fire, and medical emergencies or to report suspicious activity, please call 9-1-1. You will need to say "City of Milton" to the operator so your call is properly dispatched.
    • For non-emergency police or fire matters, please call 404.730.7911.
    • To reach the City of Milton's Public Safety Administrative offices, please call 678.242.2570.
    • For Avensong facilities-related issues (water leaks, power issues, etc.), please call FirstService Residential at 678.624.9453 and follow the prompts (After hours, choose Option 6).