- Avensong Declaration of Protective Covenants
- Bylaws for Avensong Community Association
- Bylaws for the Village at Avensong
- Bylaws for Avencroft at Avensong
- Avensong sub-HOA Rights & Responsibilities
- Avensong Community Design Standards
Additional Resolutions and information:
- Avensong Fining Rules and Resolutions
- ACC Fining Rules and Resolution
- Avencroft at Avensong Parking Rules and Regulations
- Application for Architectural and Landscape Change
Architectural or Landscape Changes
All architectural or landscape changes to the exterior of your home require approval by the Avensong Architectural Control Committee.
The completion and submission of an Application for Architectural and Landscape Change must be made prior to beginning any modifications or changes to the exterior of your home. Please note, there may be additional information or documentation required in order for your request to be approved. The completed form and all necessary supporting documentation should be submitted directly to the Avensong Architectural Control Committee. Forms and information submitted via USPS (regular mail) should be mailed to the management company contact and address listed on the change application form.
Please remember, failure to submit an Application for Architectural and Landscape Change and receive approval before beginning work on your home may result in a minimum $250.00 fine as outlined in the ACC Fining Rules and Resolution.
The updated Design Standards Document contains standards for ALL of Avensong. Section specific items are noted under each category in the document. An appendix has been added to the Standards document outlining the ACC Standard Operating Procedures. This information is available to everyone for the understanding and clarity of the ACC process.
- For questions on modifications/changes specific to your home, please contact the Architectural Control Committee.
- Download a copy of the Application for Architectural or Landscape Change here.
The following items are common to all homes in Avensong and are included in the Avensong Community Design Standards. For your convenience, we are listing them here. Please refer to the Avensong Community Design Standards for more information on these items as well as information specific to the section of Avensong that you live in.
Trees and Responsibilities:
(NOTE: See Avensong Community Design Standards for "canopy percentage" infomation)
Paint, Siding and Shingles: