|Return to Archives|
Posted on May 20th, 2013
1) Architectural Control Committee - This committee is responsible for reviewing and approving architectural and landscaping modification requests such as new roofs, patios, sheds, etc. to ensure they are constructed in accordance with our covenants and design standards. The Board of Directors has also charged this committee with reviewing our design standards and tree and mailbox policies and providing recommendations for enhancement to the board. This board is NOT responsible for covenant enforcement inspections. That is a duty of the management company.
2) Welcome Committee - This committee would reach out to new residents of the subdivision to get them connected to the website, upcoming community activities, etc. Handing out a new resident "welcome package" that includes fresh baked goods, copy of the covenants, information on the neighborhood, etc. would be a consideration for this group.
3) Newsletter Committee - The Board would like to reinstitute monthly or quarterly newsletters to keep our residents informed about current events and other important information. We are in need of a committee to design the newsletter and layout and contribute articles of interest to the residents.
4) Neighborhood Watch Program - Although this program is separate and distinct from the HOA and is technically not a board-sanctioned committee, it is nevertheless an important entity that needs your participation. The NW is currently in search of a chair and block captains. The HOA allows this program to meet free of charge at our clubhouse.
5) Social Committee - This committee would be responsible for planning community events like pool parties, mixers, festivals, etc.
Thanks for your consideration!