chevron_rightWhat is the best way to get answers to my Avensong questions?
The best place to start with most general Avensong questions is to email the Avensong HOA Board of Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be able to answer your questions or direct you to the person/department that can.
If you want to make a change to the exterior of your home/yard, email ACC@avensong.org for information on Community Design Standards and the approval process.If you have a question about the amenities (pool, tennis courts) or social events, email email@example.com.If you'd like to rent the clubhouse for an event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a question specific to Avencroft, email the Avencroft HOA Board at AvencroftHOA@avensong.org.
- If you have a question specific to the Village section, email the Village HOA Board at VillageHOA@avensong.org.
chevron_rightWhat is the name of Avensong's community management company?
Our property community association management company is Homeside Properties, Inc., (HPI) located at 2555 Westside Parkway, Suite 600, Alpharetta, GA 30004. The general office phone number is 678.297.9566.
Our Community Association Manager (CAM) is Mary Weibel. She can be contacted via email at MWeibel@homesideproperties.com. Nikki Geehr is our Assistant CAM and she can be contacted via email at email@example.com.
chevron_rightWhat is the amount of the yearly assessments and when are they due?
The amount of dues you will pay depends on the section of the neighborhood in which you live.If you are an Avensong homeowenr, visit the Owner Information page of this website to download current year dues information. If you are not an Avensong homeowner, you can contact our Community Association Manager (CAM) Mary Weibel. She can confirm which set of dues you need to pay and for the current year.Please note: Beginning January 1, 2020, HOA dues will be considered LATE if they are not PROCESSED (received and posted to the homeowner account) by the 15th of the month they are due and late fees &interest penalties will be charged to the homeowner account on the 16th of that month.Late fees and interest penalties for HOA dues are charged 16 days after due date .New homeowners can register to access to their HPI account by clicking HERE or the "Manage Your HPI Account" tab to the left.
- If you live in the Carriage section, you only pay the Avensong "Master" dues which are payable twice a year on January 1 and April 1.
- If you live in Avencroft you pay the "Master" dues PLUS Avencroft HOA dues. In addition to the "Master" dues schedule, Avencroft HOA dues are payable quarterly (January 1, April 1, July 1, October 1).
- If you live in the Village you pay the "Master" dues PLUS Village HOA dues. In addition to the "Master" dues schedule, Village HOA dues are payable semi-annually (January 1, July 1)
chevron_rightWhich utility companies service Avensong?
Sawnee EMC is the power company that services Avensong. Sawnee's phone numbers are 770-887-2363For water and sewer issues or to apply for new service, please contact Fulton County Finance Department at 404-730-6830.There are a number of Natural Gas providers in Avensong. We suggest an online search and choose your preference.Internet providers are also numerous in Avensong, as options for internet access increase. Popular internet/tv providers in Avensong include AT&T and Xfinity.Homeowners are responsible for securing their own trash/recycling service.Waste Management is a preferred hauler in Avensong. New customers must call (404) 794-6707 and reference they live in Avensong HOA to receive a special rate.Republic Services is another popular hauler in Avensong. New customers can call (678) 963-2800 for service information.
chevron_rightWe've paid our dues. Now how do we get into the pool and tennis courts?
Avensong utilizes a magnetic card reader system for amenity access. Each homeowner in good standing is entitled to one amenity card. If you have not been issued an amenity card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Special Projects Manager will help you through the process of getting an amenity card (replacement fees for lost or non-working cards will apply).
chevron_rightI want to reserve a tennis court or the basketball court. How do I do that?
At this time we do not have a court reservation system in place and all courts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.We would ask that our residents and their guests be respectful of each other and if people are waiting to use a court, promptly leave the court when you are finished playing.
chevron_rightA street light on my street is not working. To whom do I report this?
Inoperable street lights should be reported to Sawnee EMC. Sawnee's phone numbers are 770.887.2363 or 800.635.9131. You will need to have the pole number handy or closest street address when you call. The pole number can be found on the front of the pole.You can also utilize Sawnee EMC outage reporting website at www.sawnee.com/report-outage. If you do not have a pole number, you can use the map to pinpoint the location of the pole.
chevron_rightWho do I call in case of emergency?
- For police, fire, and medical emergencies or to report suspicious activity, please call 9-1-1. You will need to say "City of Milton" to the operator so your call is properly dispatched.
- For non-emergency police or fire matters, please call 404.730.7911.
- To reach the City of Milton's Public Safety Administrative offices, please call 678.242.2570.
- For Avensong facilities-related issues (water leaks, power issues, etc.), please call Homeside Properties, Inc. at 678.297.9566 and follow the prompts. For after hours emergencies please call 678-297-9566, Extension 2.