The Avensong clubhouse is for use by Avensong residents only!
All residents in good standing with an active amenity card are eligible to rent the community clubhouse.
The following fees apply:
- $50.00 rental fee per day (subject to change without notice).
- $50.00 cleaning fee per event.
- $300.00 refundable security deposit.
If you are interested in renting the clubhouse, please do the following:
(NOTE: Pool access is NOT included in the clubhouse rental).
- Check the Calendar (link to the left) to determine possible availability on the day you wish to rent.
- Contact the Clubhouse Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) to place a 72-hour courtesy hold on the reservation, and wait for confirmation email. This should be done before sending your rental agreement and checks to the address below. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT HOMESIDE PROPERTIES, AS THEY DO NOT HANDLE CLUBHOUSE RENTALS.
- Once your reservation is confirmed, the following items will need to be submitted to confirm your rental. Instructions for submitting these items will be sent in the email with your reservation confirmation:
- The signed Clubhouse Reservation and Use Agreement needs to be emailed to email@example.com. (Let us know if you need to fax it and we'll provide a fax number at that time).
- **$100.00 check made payable to Avensong Community Association, Inc. (nonrefundable rental fee & cleaning fee).
- **$300.00 check made payable to Avensong Community Association, Inc. (refundable security deposit).
**You will need an active amenity card to access the drop-box for the checks.
- An HOA volunteer will contact you to confirm receipt of your signed rental agreement and checks and provide you with your rental confirmation, when the key will be dropped off to you and how to return the key after your rental.
- Please follow instructions in the rental agreement and confirmation email regarding clean up.
- Following your rental, the $100.00 rental & cleaning fee check will be processed (a $35 charge will apply to any check returned for insufficient funds) and an HOA volunteer will conduct a post-event inspection of the facilities.
- If the clubhouse is left in the condition as detailed in the rental agreement, your $300.00 deposit check will be destroyed/shredded. If issues are noted, the deposit check will be cashed to remedy the damages and you will be refunded any difference.
- All residents who rent the clubhouse and their guests are subject to the rules and conditions outlined in the Clubhouse Reservation and Use Agreement. The sponsoring homeowner is solely responsible for any damages to community property resulting from the rental.
- For purposes of providing invitations or directions to your guests and for planning purposes, there is no physical address of the clubhouse but it is located at the corner of Avensong Ives and Avensong Crossing, Milton, GA 30004. For GPS/online map location information, please search for "Avensong Clubhouse".
- Clubhouse capacity with the use of deck is 40-45. There are two expandable tables and 36 padded folding chairs. There is a bathroom and kitchen with cups, plates, oven/stove, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator.
- If you need to mail or fax your signed rental agreement:
- Mail your signed packet to 900 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 325, Alpharetta, GA 30005.
- Fax your signed packet to 678.297.9491 and put "Avensong Clubhouse Rental" on the cover page.
- If you have any questions about clubhouse rental, please contact the Clubhouse Committee.