The sponsors, companies or items listed below are
NOT endorsed, recommended or guaranteed
by the Avensong HOA.
The listings are for informational purposes only.
If you are interested in placing an ad on our website, please contact us at email@example.com for information.
The Box Doctor
Mailbox repair and replacement services.
Waste Management updated their prices and Service Guidelines in June 2022. Download their flier here!
Please call their customer service center at (404) 794-6707 to establish your service. Tell them you live in Avensong to receive discounted pricing!
Contrary to what WM Customer Service Agents tell you, the Avensong HOA Board of Directors:
DID NOT negotiate a contract with WM.
- WM offered to renew the same agreement with Avensong residents that was made 15 years ago.
- If 80% of our residents use WM for trash collection, Avensong WM customers get a discount on service.
DID NOT obligate any owner to WM.
- If you don't like WM, you are welcome to find and use another trash service provider.
DID NOT give WM guidelines for how and what can be collected, they gave their guidelines to us (download their flier here!)
- If trash doesn't fit in your can WM will not collect it.
- You must call for a bulk pickup. WM will not take random trash items you leave at the curb.
- They use trucks with "mechanical arms" to grab trash cans and drivers do not get out of the truck to grab your extra trash items.
DID NOT set WM rates.
- Like any vendor, the rates WM charges for trash and recycling collection are up to WM, not the HOA.
- WM rates are based on labor costs, the fees the City of Milton charges them, and fuel costs.